This Yoghurt-Curry Marinated Chicken Strips recipe is a delicious and easy-to-make dish that is perfect for a quick weeknight meal.
Cuisine: FAMILY FEASTS
Cook Time: 30 minutes minutes
- 1 cup Fabulite Fat Free Plain Yoghurt
- ⅓ cup onion, grated
- 3 Tbsp. curry powder (use your preferred spiciness)
- 1 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. paprika
- 4 – 5 (about 500 – 600g) small chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 4 cups of variety stir-fry vegetables of choice (e.g. Oriental, cabbage and carrots, etc.)
Whisk yoghurt, onion, curry powder, oil, salt and paprika in a shallow pan. Add chicken and turn until well-coated. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 – 8 hours.
Preheat a non-stick pan on medium-high heat. Remove chicken from marinade and add the chicken with the marinade to pan. Cook turning a few times until browned and no longer pink (about 15 – 20 minutes). Add vegetables and stir-fry till heated and cooked through.
CHOOSE HEALTHY DELICIOUS… CHOOSE FABULITE!
Fabulite is a range of delicious yoghurts with no added sugar and no fat.