- 1 small carrot, shaved into ribbons
- 1 small beetroot, shaved into ribbons
- 1 small sweet potato, sliced into ‘match sticks’
- 1 small butternut, thinly sliced
- 1 small parsnip, shaved into ribbons
- 1 Tbsp. canola oil
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Toss the vegetables with canola oil.
- Spread the vegetables out on a baking tray in a single layer, making sure not to overcrowd them.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or until dried out and crispy.
- Pack into lunch boxes as a snack.
Pick n Pay is committed to promoting health and wellbeing among South Africans, and employs the services of a registered dietitian to provide food and nutrition-related advice to the public. For all your nutrition and health-related queries, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 11 22 88.