Here is a delicious Suganon vanilla ice cream recipe.
Suganon is a range of great tasting sugar alternatives to help you maintain a healthier lifestyle.
Range endorsed by:
• Diabetes SA
• GI Foundation
- 2 cans full-fat (unsweetened) coconut milk
- 1 fresh vanilla bean
- 1 T Suganon Xylitol
- Shake your cans of milk thoroughly before opening.
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on a rimmed baking sheet. Pour the coconut milk onto the parchment paper (don’t skip this step!) and then freeze for several hours, until hard.
- Pop the frozen coconut milk pieces into the food processor and blend, scraping down the sides as you go.
- When the coconut mixture begins to smoothen and resemble ice-cream, slice open the vanilla bean and scrape the seeds inside the food processor along with your Suganon Xylitol.
- Continue to process until smooth and at your desired texture. Serve immediately!
Popular sugar substitute in cooking and baking
Suganon is a product of: Adcock Ingram Limited. Reg. No. 1949/034385/06. Private Bag X69, Bryanston, 2021, South Africa. Tel. +27 11 635 0000