- 3 slices Albany Bread-A-Betix Low G.I. White
- 60ml yogurt
- 1/8 grated cucumber
- Mint leaves, chopped
- 5ml lemon juice
- 2.5ml chopped garlic
- 1 large zucchini, sliced lengthways and grilled
- Fresh chopped Italian parsley
- Shredded crisp lettuce
- Drizzle of olive oil
- 5ml lemon zest
- Seasoning to taste
- Thinly slice zucchini lengthwise.
- Grill zucchini ribbons on a medium heat and drizzle with a little olive oil.
To make the tzatziki – mix the yogurt, cucumber, garlic, chopped mint leaves, and lemon juice together.
- Place lettuce on each slice of bread, top with tzatziki and then the zucchini.
- Roll up each slice of bread into a cone and wrap with greaseproof paper.
- Drizzle with olive oil and lemon zest.