- 4 tuna steaks, (150 g each)
- 10 ml olive oil
- 10 ml fish rub
- 1 pineapple cubed
- 1 grated lemon peel
- 2 ruby grapefruits or large oranges, peeled and segmented
- 125 ml freshly squeezed orange juice
- 15 grams fresh mint, roughly chopped
- Heat a griddle pan. Roll tuna steaks in oil.
- Season tuna well with fish rub.
- Sear for 2 minutes on each side or until cooked to your liking.
- Toss together salsa ingredients and serve with the tuna.
Pick n Pay is committed to promoting health and wellbeing among South Africans, and employs the services of a registered dietitian to provide food and nutrition-related advice to the public. For all your nutrition and health-related queries, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 11 22 88.