- 100g Marie biscuits (or biscuits of your choice)
- 50ml coffee
- 2 egg yolks
- 20-25g sweetener of your choice
- 250g mascarpone cheese
- 360ml whipping cream
- Dip half the biscuits into the coffee and put in glass or container of your choice.
- Whip cream to stiff peak and set aside.
- Beat mascarpone and sweetener until smooth.
- Add egg yolks and beat.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Pour half the mixture over the biscuits.
- Put chocolate jellies if you want.
- Place dry biscuits on top.
- Pour the rest of mixture.
- Decorate as you like.