Fish and shellfish are a fantastic source of high-quality protein. They are also low in saturated fat and contain essential omega 3 fatty acids. This recipe also includes macadamia nuts, another source of healthy fats. However, if you’d prefer, you can leave them out.
- 500g uncooked king prawns
- 400g boneless fish fillets
- 100g roasted macadamias, finely chopped
- ½ small onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp green curry paste
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp macadamia or olive oil
- ½ cup Fabulite™ plain yoghurt
- 1 ½ tbsp chopped mint
- Peel and devein the prawns. Chop the prawns and fish roughly. Combine in a food processor and blend until roughly chopped.
- Add the macadamia nuts, onion, curry paste, and lemon juice to the fish mixture. Press the mixture together, then divide into eight balls rolled into patties.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan. Add four of the patties and cook on medium heat for a minute on each side or until just cooked through. Repeat with the remaining patties.
- Serve with combined Fabulite™ yoghurt and mint.