- 2 slices Albany Bread-A-Betix Low GI Wholewheat Brown Bread, toasted
- 1 avocado
- 15ml lemon juice
- Corn (fresh or tinned)
- Fresh coriander
- For the salsa:
- 15ml chopped coriander
- ½ red onion
- 1 tomato
- A squeeze of lemon juice
- First, make the salsa by mixing finely diced red onion and tomato together.
- Stir in chopped coriander and lemon juice.
- Next up – smashed avocado! Mash the avo with lemon juice.
- Time to assemble. First spread the smashed avo on the bread.
- Top with corn and red onion salsa, and garnish with fresh coriander.