- 1 packet of roasting vegetables
- 100 ml plain yoghurt
- 2 Tbsp. harissa paste
- 30 ml lemon juice
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 disc fat-reduced feta, crumbled
- 4 whole-wheat wraps
- 1 bunch fresh coriander
- Roast the vegetables according to the packet instructions and set aside.
- Mix the yoghurt, harissa and lemon juice together and set aside.
- Divide the vegetables, chicken and feta equally between the wraps.
- Drizzle with yoghurt, scatter with coriander, roll up and pack for lunch.
Pick n Pay is committed to promoting health and wellbeing among South Africans, and employs the services of a registered dietitian to provide food and nutrition-related advice to the public. For all your nutrition and health-related queries, email [email protected] or call 0800 11 22 88.