Suganon is a range of great tasting sugar alternatives to help you maintain a healthier lifestyle.
Range endorsed by:
• Diabetes SA
• GI Foundation
- ¼ cup Suganon Xylitol
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ t baking soda
- ½ t Himalayan rock salt
- 1 egg
- ¼ t cinnamon
- ¼ t ground cloves
- 1/3 cup unsweetened peanut butter
- 1 t vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine almond flour, xylitol, baking soda and salt together.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg, peanut butter and vanilla together.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients until thoroughly mixed then roll into balls – approximately 8-10.
- Lay the balls out on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, lightly flattening each one down with a fork.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, then allow biscuits to cool and harden.
Popular sugar substitute in cooking and baking
Suganon is a product of: Adcock Ingram Limited. Reg. No. 1949/034385/06. Private Bag X69, Bryanston, 2021, South Africa. Tel. +27 11 635 0000