These can be eaten hot or cold, and make for a great packed lunch. Serves 4
- 300 grams baby marrows
- 1 bunch spring onions, chopped
- 1 handful mint
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- zest of 1 lemon
- 400 grams ricotta cheese
- 125 ml Parmesan cheese
- 1 dash salt and milled pepper, to taste
- 3 extra large eggs, beaten
- Shred baby marrows.
- Toss together baby marrows, chopped spring onions, chopped mint, chopped garlic cloves, zest of lemon, ricotta cheese and grated Parmesan cheese. Season well.
- Stir beaten eggs through mixture and pour into 4 or 5 small ramekins.
- Bake at 180°C for 20-25 minutes or until set.
Pick n Pay is committed to promoting health and wellbeing among South Africans, and employs the services of a registered dietitian to provide food and nutrition-related advice to the public. For all your nutrition and health-related queries, email email@example.com or call 0800 11 22 88.