- 150g Marie biscuits (or biscuits of your choice)
- 100g of butter
- 250g cream cheese
- 62g milk
- 20-25g sweetener of your choice
- 2tsp bloomed gelatine
- 250ml whipping cream
- 1 lemon – juiced and zested
- Crush the biscuits to a fine crumb.
- Melt the butter.
- Add to the crushed biscuits.
- Mix thoroughly.
- Press into mould or bowl you wish to set in.
- Whip the cream to stiff peak and set aside for later use.
- Beat together the cream cheese and sweetener.
- Once beat, add the milk, lemon juice and zest.
- Melt the gelatine and add to the mixture on high speed.
- Fold in the cream.
- Pour onto the biscuit base.
- Set over night.
You can decorate as you feel.
- I have decorated mine with leftover cheese cake mixture with pink food colouring.
- Leave it to set. Then before you serve, whisk it so its smooth. Pipe it on top.
- Add sugar-free marshmallows. I have cut them in half and use the leftover mixture to make them stick to the cheese cake.