- 4 chicken breast fillets, chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 60 ml freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 dash of salt and milled pepper
- 6 wooden skewers, soaked
- 125 ml coconut milk
- 60 ml smooth sugar-free peanut butter
- 30 ml red curry paste
- 45 ml soy sauce
- Thread 3 – 4 cubes of chicken onto the top end of each skewer.
- Grill, braai or cook in a smoking hot pan until done.
- Heat sauce ingredients together and stir until smooth.
- Cool sauce and pour over chicken skewers, ready to be packed for lunch.
Pick n Pay is committed to promoting health and wellbeing among South Africans, and employs the services of a registered dietitian to provide food and nutrition-related advice to the public. For all your nutrition and health-related queries, email email@example.com or call 0800 11 22 88.