Suganon is a range of great tasting sugar alternatives to help you maintain a healthier lifestyle.
Range endorsed by:
• Diabetes SA
• GI Foundation
- 180g hazelnuts baked at 200°Celsius for a few minutes (watch carefully that the hazelnuts don’t burn)
- 20g raw cacao powder
- 20g Suganon Xylitol granules
- 40ml coconut oil
- Pinch of Himalayan rock salt
- Place the cooled nuts in the food processor and process until a meal forms.
- Add the cacao and Suganon Xylitol then blend again.
- NB: With the food processor still on, slowly add the oil until you reach the consistency preferred.
Popular sugar substitute in cooking and baking
Suganon is a product of: Adcock Ingram Limited. Reg. No. 1949/034385/06. Private Bag X69, Bryanston, 2021, South Africa. Tel. +27 11 635 0000