- 60 ml olive oil
- 45 ml white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbs chopped fresh thyme
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 dash of salt
- 5 small beetroots, scrubbed clean and chopped into wedges
- 4 naartjies, segmented
- 2 discs reduced fat feta, crumbled
- 120 grams baby spinach leaves
- 60 ml pumpkin seeds, toasted
- 1 cup onion sprouts
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Toss beetroots on a baking tray with olive oil and seasoning.
- Roast until tender, about 40 minutes.
- Toss halloumi with beetroots, hazelnuts and rosemary.
- Roast for 5 minutes or until cheese is golden.
- Arrange beetroots and halloumi on a platter.
- Pile spinach on top.
- Whisk dressing ingredients together.
- Drizzle dressing over salad and serve.
Pick n Pay is committed to promoting health and wellbeing among South Africans, and employs the services of a registered dietitian to provide food and nutrition-related advice to the public. For all your nutrition and health-related queries, email email@example.com or call 0800 11 22 88.