We learn how the Accu-Chek Instant system assists with simple clear diabetes management.
The Accu-Chek Instant system is a unique solution designed to meet diverse needs of people with diabetes and their healthcare professionals.
The system features, such as the intuitive target range indicator and the on-board logbook, provide simply clear solutions to assist with blood glucose checking and interpretation.
The strip ejector interface supports simple diabetes management, and Bluetooth® connectivity offers quick insights virtually anytime and anywhere.
Target range indicator1
- Provides instant reassurance and clarity of high and low blood glucose readings.
- Assists you to understand and interpret your readings more easily.
- It can be individualised to suit therapy goals, using the mySugr application.
Bluetooth® connectivity to mySugr diabetes management app*
- With over three million users worldwide2, the mySugr app facilitates decision support at the palm of your hand.
- It’s an instant logbook with automatic and seamless transfer of readings.
- View a snapshot of your diabetes on a daily basis. See trends, events and information in context.
- Share detailed PDF reports via email with your healthcare provider.
- Because hygiene matters, the strip ejector allows for easy and hygienic disposal of used strips3.
The Accu-Chek Instant system provides reliable and accurate results having exceeded the ISO 15197:2013/EN ISO 15197:2015 accuracy requirement and delivers 10/10* accuracy.
*95% of results are within ± 10mg/dl (0.56 mmol/L) of the laboratory reference at glucose levels <5.5 mmol/L or ± 10% of laboratory reference value at glucose levels ≥ 5.5 mmol/L.
To check if your mobile device is compatible with the mySugr app, please contact our customer support team. For more information, contact your healthcare professional.
- Parkin C, Schwenke S, Ossege A, Gruchmann T. Use of an Integrated Tool for Interpretation of Blood Glucose Data Improves Correctness of Glycemic Risk Assessment in Individuals with Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes. J Diabetes Sci Technol. 2016;11(1): 74 82
- mySugr Internal Data on File: January 2021
- Harvey C, Koubek R, B gat V, Jacob S. Usability Evaluation of a Blood Glucose Monitoring System with a Spill Resistant Vial, Easier Strip Handling, and Connectivity to a Mobile App: Improvement of Patient Convenience and Satisfaction. J Diabetes Sci Technol. 2016;10(5):1136 1141
- Breitenbeck N, Brown A. Accuracy Assessment of a Blood Glucose Monitoring System for Self-Testing with Three Test Strip Lots Following ISO 15197:2013/EN ISO 15197:2015. J Diabetes Sci Technol. 2016;11(4):854-855.
Visit the Roche Diabetes Care website at www.rochediabetescaremea.com
Roche Diabetes Care South Africa (Pty) Ltd. Hertford Office Park, Building E, No. 90 Bekker Road, Midrand, 1686, South Africa. Call Toll Free: 080-34-22-38-37. Email: [email protected]
ACCU-CHEK INSTANT, MYSUGR and MAKE DIABETES SUCK LESS are trademarks of Roche. ©2022 Roche Diabetes Care