Suganon is a range of great tasting sugar alternatives to help you maintain a healthier lifestyle.
The Range consists of:
Range endorsed by:
• Diabetes SA
• GI Foundation
- 1 can kidney beans, drained and rinsed well
- 2 large eggs
- 3 Tbsp virgin coconut oil, melted
- 5 Tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 3 Tbsp Suganon Xylitol
- 1 Tbsp vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, plus 1 Tbsp for topping
- Lightly grease a suitable muffin tray (12 muffins).
- Preheat oven to 180° celsius.
- Place all ingredients into a food processor or blender, except the nuts, and blend well until the beans are smooth.
- Add nuts and gently fold in with a spoon.
- Separate mixture into 12 equal muffin openings and top with leftover crushed walnuts.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until toothpick in the centre comes out clean.
- Serve warm.
Suganon is a product of: Adcock Ingram Limited. Reg. No. 1949/034385/06. Private Bag X69, Bryanston, 2021, South Africa. Tel. +27 11 635 0000