By Diabetes educator.org
Serving size= 1 tablespoon
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup plain low-fat or fat-free yoghurt
- ½ cup light mayonnaise dressing or salad dressing
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh spinach leaves, coarsely chopped
- ¾ cup bottled roasted red sweet peppers, drained and chopped
- ¼ cup thinly sliced green onions
- 3 red and/or yellow sweet peppers, seeded and cut into strips
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- In a large bowl, stir together mozzarella cheese, yoghurt, mayonnaise dressing, 2 tablespoons of Parmesan cheese, flour, and Dijon mustard.
- Stir in the spinach, roasted red peppers, and 2 tablespoons of the green onions. Spread the cheese vegetable mixture evenly into a 1-quart ovenproof shallow dish.
- Sprinkle with the remaining 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bake the dip, uncovered, for 15 to 20 minutes or until the edges are bubbly and the mixture is heated through.
- Sprinkle with the remaining 2 tablespoons green onions. Serve with red and/or yellow sweet pepper strips. Makes 2¼ cups
Energy:88KJ Fat: 2 g (0 g sat. fat) Cholesterol: 3 mg Sodium: 47 mg Carbohydrates: 1 g Protein: 1 g.