This is a great way to use leftover roasted vegetables. They make a healthy and tasty addition to a work lunchbox. Serves 4
- 1 tub of reduced-fat hummus
- 4 soft wholewheat tortillas
- 2 discs reduced-fat feta
- 2 cups leftover roasted vegetables
- 1 tbs basil pesto
- 1 tbs plain low-fat yoghurt
- Spread hummus onto wraps.
- Mix pesto with yoghurt, toss through roasted vegetables and feta and spoon into wraps.
- Tightly roll into cylinder shapes.
- Slice in half and secure each half with a toothpick before packing into lunchbox.
Pick n Pay is committed to promoting health and wellbeing among South Africans, and employs the services of a registered dietitian to provide food and nutrition-related advice to the public. For all your nutrition and health-related queries, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 11 22 88.