Makes 20 sweets | Preparation time: 15 minutes | Chilling time: 2 hours
- 125ml sugar-free lemonade
- 1 pack sugar-free strawberry jelly crystals
- 1 x 6,5g sachet gelatine
- 1 x 175g low-fat smooth yoghurt
- In a large pan, bring the sugar-free lemonade to boiling point. Add the jelly and gelatine sachet. Stir well, until dissolved.
- Pour two thirds of the jelly into a flat container and place in the fridge to set.
- Whisk the yoghurt into the remaining jelly.
- Once the bottom layer is set, pour the jelly and yoghurt mixture over it, and return to the fridge to set.
- Cut into desired shapes.