- 3 – 4 slices FUTURELIFE® Smart Bread™
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup low fat milk
- 3 – 4 slices deli ham
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- Dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Grease muffin tins well.
- Tear the bread into small pieces and place FUTURELIFE® Smart Bread™ pieces evenly in muffin tins until they come about ⅔ of the way up the tin.
- Sprinkle ham pieces and grated cheese evenly in each tin.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, ground mustard, and pepper.
- Pour egg mixture evenly in each muffin tin.
- Sprinkle a little dried Parsley on the top of each one.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown on top and cooked through the middle.