Discover a nutritious and delicious meal option with FUTURELIFE® Skinny Crêpes recipe – so easy to make and so full of goodness.
Serving: Makes about 8 crêpes
- 4 egg whites
- 1 cup FUTURELIFE® ZERO Smart food™
- 1/2 cup light coconut milk
- 1 cup water
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon stevia powder
- Berries to serve
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl and gently whisk together until mixed (you may need to add more FUTURELIFE® Zero Smart food™ or more water so that the batter is very runny).
- Spray a non-stick pan with some Spray ‘n Cook and when the pan is very hot, spoon a tablespoonful of the batter onto it and flip over after 45 seconds.
- Serve with berries.
Makes about 8 crêpes:
|With 100g Strawberries||483KJ||5g||14g||3g|