Frozen Yoghurt-Coated Berries are tasty and healthy sweet treats that are perfect for any time of day.
Cuisine: SWEET INDULGENCE
Cook Time: 40 minutes
- 2 cups (about 200g) blueberries, fresh or frozen (no wild)
- ¼ cup (100g) plain Greek yoghurt
- In a bowl, combine blueberries and yoghurt until well-coated.
- Line a baking sheet with baking or parchment paper. Transfer individual covered berries to the sheet in an even layer.
- Freeze for at least 30 minutes before transferring to a freezer bag or freezer-friendly storage container. Continue to store in the freezer until ready to eat.
- Just serve a few at a time as they do melt quickly.
- Don’t have more than ½ cup per serving.
NUTRITIONAL INFO (per serving)
Energy 233kJ | Protein 1,9g | Carbs 6g | Fat 2,6g