Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies are scrumptious, easy-to-make and are perfect for all peanut butter lovers..
Cuisine: SWEET INDULGENCE
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 1 ½ cups All Natural Peanut Butter or any sugar-free and salt-free peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup Truvia® for Baking Brown or Castor Sweetener
- ¼ tsp. salt
- Preheat the oven to 160ᵒC and line a baking sheet with baking paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the peanut butter, eggs, Truvia® for Baking Brown or Castor Sweetener and salt. Stir until a thick dough forms.
- Use a Tbsp. to drop even amounts of dough on the baking paper, about 2 – 3cm apart and gently flatten with a fork or spoon.
- Bake for 10 – 12 minutes or until golden on the bottom.
- Remove from the oven and cool for 5 minutes.
- Transfer the cookies to a cooling rack to set completely.
DON’T EAT ALL AT ONCE!
- 1 serving = 1 cookie
- Store the cookies in an airtight container on the counter for up to 5 days. They can also be frozen for up to 3 months.
NUTRITIONAL INFO (per serving)
Energy 524kJ | Protein 6,6g | Carbs 3g | Fat 9,6g