Cauliflower has, over recent years, become a superhero in low carb diets. Its versatility allows it to replace many refined carbohydrates, such as rice, potato and even pizza bases! This recipe substitutes cauliflower for potato for an equally delicious non-potato potato salad. We have also replaced mayonnaise with Fabulite™ yoghurt, demonstrating how easy it is to make healthy options fabulous and yummy!
- 500g cauliflower
- 6 tbsp Fabulite™ plain yoghurt
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- A pinch of sea salt and black pepper
- A few slices of smoked turkey, cut into strips
- 1 handful of chives, chopped
- 1 red onion, diced
- Steam cauliflower using your preferred method until just tender.
- Drain and put in a large bowl.
- Add Fabulite™ yoghurt to the cauliflower and mix well.
- Add smoked turkey and red onion on top of the cauliflower mixture, then add the salt, pepper, garlic powder and mustard.
- Top with fresh chives and serve.