- 1 ½ cups pitted dates (fresh ones from Woolies are best)
- 50g raw almonds
- 1 cup dried apple rings
- 1 Tbs. chia seeds (optional)
- 1 Tbs. coconut oil
- 1 Tbs. cinnamon
- ¼ cup Unsweetened desiccated coconut
- Blend all ingredients, except the desiccated coconut, into a food processor until well-combined.
- Scoop 1 Tbs. of mixture into your hands and roll into a compact ball.
- Roll the ball in the desiccated coconut and set aside.
- Repeat until all mixture is used and 14-16 balls are shaped.
- Leave to set in the fridge for 1 hour before serving.