4 servings | Preparation time: 25 to 30 minutes | 11 ingredients
- 4 corn tortillas or 8 small corn tortillas (<20g carbs per tortilla/per 2 smaller tortillas)
- 1 Tbsp. avocado oil
- 500g extra lean beef-/ostrich-/chicken mince
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 1/2 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 head green lettuce, small, finely chopped
- ½ – 1 onion, medium, peeled, finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes, medium, finely diced
- 8 Tbsp. Fabulite Fat Free Plain Yoghurt
- 1 small avocado, mashed
- Mix Fabulite Fat Free Plain Yoghurt with the mashed avocado, finely chopped tomatoes and onions (tomatoes and onions can also be added separately if preferred).
Tortillas and mince
- Prepare tortillas according to instructions on the package.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add the avocado oil and your choice of mince, stirring to break it up as it cooks. Add the onion powder, garlic powder, salt and cumin to the pan. Once the mince is cooked through, remove from heat.
- Add the lettuce to the centre of each tortilla, then top with mince.
- Top the filled tacos with the guacamole mixture (divide between the tacos which equals to about three Tbsp. per serving).
- Fold the taco in half and enjoy immediately.
- More toppings: low-fat salsa, olives, red onions, cilantro or roasted corn (less than 1 Tbsp.).
- Vegan or vegetarian: use lentils instead of mince.