Try these low-carb pancakes made with sugar-free Suganon Xylitol.
- 1 ½ cups flour
- 1 ½ tsp. baking powder
- 2 tbsp. Suganon Xylitol sweetener
- 1 tsp. cinnamon powder
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 1 egg
- ½ cup Suganon Xylitol sweetener
- 3 tsp. cinnamon powder
- ¼ cup melted butter
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, cinnamon powder and Suganon Xylitol sweetener.
- Add in milk, egg and vegetable oil and whisk until combined.
- Once combined, set aside and warm a skillet or pan with butter or coconut oil.
- Fry your pancakes until both sides are golden brown.
- When the pancakes are done, combine the Suganon Xylitol sweetener and cinnamon powder.
- Brush both sides of the pancakes with the melted butter, and then coat in the Suganon cinnamon powder.
- Once they are all done, enjoy warm.