- ½ cup plain yoghurt
- 1 tsp dill, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. mint, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. horseradish
- 1 loaf dumpy, low-GI, wholegrain, seeded bread
- 1 tub hummus
- 1 tin chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 large carrot, peeled and shredded
- 2 large baby marrows, grated
- 1 small red cabbage, chopped
- 1 small beetroot, grated
- 1 handful radishes, shredded
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Mix tzatziki ingredients together and season.
- Place four slices of bread on a board and spread the bread with tzatziki.
- Divide the filling equally between the sandwiches and spread the leftover bread slices with hummus.
- Sandwich, slice and pack into lunch boxes.
Pick n Pay is committed to promoting health and wellbeing among South Africans, and employs the services of a registered dietitian to provide food and nutrition-related advice to the public. For all your nutrition and health-related queries, email [email protected] or call 0800 11 22 88.