These delicious Peanut Buttery Biscuits are made with sugar-free Suganon Xylitol and are so simple to make.
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup Suganon Xylitol
- ½ t baking soda
- ½ t Himalayan rock salt
- 1 egg
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- 1/3 cup unsweetened peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine almond flour, Xylitol, baking soda and salt together.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg, peanut butter and vanilla together.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients until thoroughly mixed then roll into balls, approximately 8-10.
- Lay the balls out on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, lightly flattening each one down with a fork.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, then allow biscuits to cool and harden.