- 2 slices Albany Bread-A-Betix Low GI Wholewheat Brown Bread
- Beef strips
- 30ml light Soy sauce
- 10ml oil
- 4-6 slices tomato
- 15ml Dijon mustard
- Handful of baby spinach leaves
- Fry the beef strips in oil over a high heat. Once cooked, pour the light Soy sauce into the pan and cook for a further minute.
- Spread the Dijon mustard onto both slices of bread.
- Lay four of the tomato slices on one of the slices of bread.
- Top with beef strips and cover with second slice of bread.
- Pop the sarm on a heated pan and toast until outside of bread is golden. Remove from heat and fill with fresh baby spinach.
- Slice and skewer to serve.