- 1-2 slices Albany Bread-A-Betix Low GI Wholewheat Brown Bread
- Zest and juice of ½ lemon
- 80ml cottage cheese
- 5ml dill chopped + extra for garnish
- 1 spring onion, chopped
- Sliced red onion
- Smoked mackerel fillet
- 1. First create the lemon cottage cheese by mixing together lemon juice, zest, cottage cheese and chopped dill.
2. Spread mixture onto 1 slice of bread.
3. Layer on the sliced red onion.
4. Flake the mackerel fillet and place on top.
5. Garnish with spring onion and dill.
6. You can close up your sarm with another slice of bread if desired!