Other Diabetes Links:
- International Diabetes Federation – www.idf.org
- Kids and Care – www.kidsandcare.co.za
- Children with Diabetes – www.childrenwithdiabetes.com
- World Diabetes Federation – www.worlddiabetesfoundation.org
Other Health Links:
- SASHA – The South African Sexual Association – www.sexualhealth.co.za
- Drug watch – www.drugwatch.org
- Health Science Network – www.healthsciencenetwork.co.za
auto-mobility.co.za is a comprehensive hub to driving in South Africa, for people with physical disabilities. This new website is an essential tool for anyone who is starting to drive. Auto-mobility addresses vital information to potential drivers with disabilities and offers information on a range of vehicle adaptations, giving solutions and opportunities to become mobile and independent. Vehicle facts are not easily available in any other publication, but Auto-mobility covers specific dimensions, features and benefits of selected vehicles.
Check out driving after an amputation!
What is SAWFA?
The South African Water Fitness Association (SAWFA) was founded in July 1989 in Durban. It is an umbrella organization with representatives from each province, who form the Executive body, which is headed by a President.
SAWFA is committed, not only to the advancement of professionalism, but also to constructive co-operation amongst instructors.
Its main function is the nation-wide training of water fitness instructors. It also seeks to make the public aware of the benefits of water fitness and to encourage people to attend classes given by experienced SAWFA instructors.